Outpatient Therapy Services
Outpatient therapy services are comprehensive, evidence-based, recovery-oriented treatment services that address a wide variety of presenting needs. Services are provided to individuals who have substance use, mental health, and/or developmental disability issues. Services are offered in a variety of formats that provide individualized goal setting and treatment to promote growth, skill development, health and recovery. These services include a comprehensive assessment, brief individual therapy (up to 12 sessions), medication management and group therapy.
The brief therapy model utilized at Region Ten includes up to 12 sessions of individual therapy, and several group offerings for mental health and support with substance use concerns.
Click here for information on our Child & Family Outpatient Services.
You can find answers to our most frequently asked questions about this service here. If you’ve got a question we haven’t covered, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Brief Individual therapy
- Substance use groups
- Auricular acupuncture
Region Ten buildings and grounds are smoke free. We offer Auricular acupuncture and smoking cessation groups, which have been proven to help reduce cravings.
- Walk-in assessments are available five days a week at our Charlottesville clinic
- County clinics schedule appointments by phone
- Region Ten uses a brief therapy model, with appointments for individual therapy offered up to 12 times
- Service frequency is based on an individual’s needs
- Groups are offered multiple times each week